Scientific program (PDF).
Abstract book (PDF, 3.68 MB).
List of invited speakers
- Stephen A. Leharne (University of Greenwich, UK): Nanoparticle stabilised emulsions: Do they offer remedial opportunities?
- Miloslav Pekar (Technical University of Brno, Czech Republic): Humic-chitosan gels as biocompatible nanocontainers.
- Etelka Tombacz (University of Szeged, Hungary): Natural macroligands in the rational design of magnetic nanoparticles.
- Markus Delay (Karlsruhe University of Technology, Germany): Stability and interactions of engineered nanoparticles in aquatic systems.
- Svetlana Bratskaya (Institute of Chemistry, Far-East Branch if the Russian Academy of Sciences, Vladivostok, Russia): Chitosan and its derivatives in drinking and waste waters treatment.
- Eugene Goodilin (Lomonosov MSU, Dept. of Materials Science): Humic substances-assisted synthesis of biocompatible nanoparticles.
- Leonid Kustov (Institute of Organic Chemistry of RAS - the Lomonosov MSU, Dept. of Chemistry, Moscow): Rational design of engineered nanomaterials for water and soil remediation.
- Gennady Fedotov (Lomonosov MSU, Soil Sci. Dept.): Nanostructural organization of soil.
- Vera Terehova (Lomonosov MSU, Soil Sci. Dept.): Toxicity assessment of engineered nanoparticles in soil.
- Humic substances in natural waters and soils: genesis, structure, organomineral interactions, reactivity, colloidal and biological properties
- Engineered nanoparticles in aquatic and soil environments: analysis, transformation, and toxicity
- Rational design of biocompatible and ecologically sound nanoparticles
- Nanotechnology solutions for drinking water production and waste water treatment
- Nano(bio)technologies for cleanup and remediation of water, soil and groundwater from different contaminants (oil, chlorinated hydrocarbons, heavy metals, etc.)